NEW!! CBOE and its affiliate, Market Data Express are pleased to offer a new service-the CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service (COPS), that combines the market-making expertise of CBOE’s liquidity providing community with the simple access of MDX.
* COPS pricing is derived from valuations provided by multiple CBOE market-making firms instead of a single source that may reflect a particular view of a market, and because market makers are accustomed to the rigors of continuous quoting over thousands of different underlying securities, strikes and maturities, pricing is expected to be robust and more closely related to tradable price.
* All open FLEX series and other customized options are priced daily by CBOE’s market-making contributors. Customers may request pricing for customized options that are not already in COPS by sending an email to: email@example.com. .
* Customers can seek prices for as many customized options as desired, as frequently as needed, through MDX’s simple website interface at www.marketdataexpress.com.
** To place an order for CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service click here
** To see the Price List for CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service click here
** To download a sample of the COPS data click here
** To see the file layout for CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service click here
Please contact Matt McFarland at (312) 786-7978 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
*** Please Note: ***
* On a series where MDX receives five or more contributed values, MDX will remove the high and low submitted values from the calculated average. On a series where MDX receives less than five contributed values, MDX will calculate a straight average of all submissions without removal of high or low values
* MDX will not produce prices on the initial trade date of a new FLEX series; prices for a new series will be posted on the second day such series is listed for trading.
*** Legal Disclaimer:
COPS prices are derived as average of values supplied by third parties unless otherwise indicated, and are not actual prices, bids or offers posted in any market. Over-the-counter options are priced in the same manner as the equivalent exchange-traded Flexible Exchange ("FLEX")option. COPS data is not, and should not be construed as financial, legal or other advice of any kind, nor should it be regarded as an offer or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell or otherwise deal in any investment.